- Hello Veil is a virtual wedding planning membership service.
- Services and products. Services and products included in the paid monthly membership:
- PDFs, Excel spreadsheets and/or other material will be provided to aid in the planning process of your wedding. Hello Veil reserves the right to delete, add or revise, such documents or its products including the tools made available to you, at any time for any reason without notice;
- Unlimited advice and guidance. During your membership, Hello Veil offers advice for all aspects of the wedding planning process. For the purposes of this Agreement “unlimited” is defined as not having a limit or restriction in terms of time, number or quantity.
- Forums, message boards and/or direct messaging. Any of these features, or a combination there of, maybe available from time to time and will be a direct link to the wedding planner(s). It is your option to participate and/or make your questions or concerns “public” to the Hello Veil membership community to begin an “open’ discussion.
You agree that Hello Veil provides the tools, knowledge and know how to organize and plan your wedding and that Hello Veil cannot guarantee the final outcome of your wedding. You agree and understand that the final outcome of your wedding is dependent on multiple factors including but not limited to the amount of effort you put into the planning process and the services and products provided by other vendors.
Hello Veil has the sole discretion to set forth and post additional terms and conditions relating to services and products for your use at various places throughout the site. You agree that those additional terms and conditions shall be considered an effective amendment to this Agreement and those terms and conditions shall be incorporated herein.
3. Membership. Membership to Hello Veil is available to individuals at least 18 years of age and who can legally form binding contracts under applicable law. Your Hello Veil membership may not be transferred or sold to another party. Upon registration you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into a legally binding contract. Membership to Hello Veil is void where prohibited.
By joining Hello Veil, you agree to (1) abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (2) not share your username and password; and (3) be responsible for all activity of your membership account.
4. Prohibited Activities. Members of the Hello Veil may not:
- create an account in someone else’s name;
- use another person’s account;
- impersonate another person;
- use Hello Veil or the site to break the law, encourage anyone else to do so, or offer instructions on how to break the law;
- offer to provide products or services;
- conduct any form of contest, promotion or sweepstakes;
- collect information about any members;
- use information on the site to send unsolicited email to Members;
- violate any terms of this Agreement.
5. Fees. The current minimum monthly membership fee is 45.00 US dollars.
- Hello Veil utilizes a Third-Party secured credit card payment processing company service (“Third-Party service”) for all payment transactions.
- In order to gain and/or maintain membership with Hello Veil, you will be asked to provide and maintain billing information. By entering such information you authorize Hello Veil and/or the Third-Party service to use and retain that information in relation to the payment services. You are responsible for the information that you provide and neither Hello Veil nor the Third-Party service provider are liable for any loss or liability incurred by you as result of incorrect information.
- You agree to keep your payment information up to date and authorize Hello Veil and/or the Third-Party service to update your information from the Third-Party services or your financial institution.
- You authorize Hello Veil to debit or credit (as applicable) any monies to the account that you have on file for Hello Veil. You agree that it is your responsibility to maintain a valid credit card on file. You agree that if you do not maintain a valid card on file during any billing attempt, your membership is subject to cancellation.
7. Forums, Message Boards and Direct Messaging. Hello Veil offers the opportunity for Members to share information with other Members through forums, message boards and/or direct messaging as part of the Hello Veil community. By using these functions, you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Hello Veil reserves the right but does not have the obligation to monitor posts made to the community. Members are solely responsible for the content of their posts.
Hello Veil will not assess and is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability of any posts. You should verify any information before acting on it. Hello Veil is not responsible for any losses you may incur as a result of relying on information submitted to the forums, message boards, or direct messaging, even if Hello Veil was advised of the possibility of such losses.
By participating in forums, message boards and direct messaging, you agree that your posts and/or messages:
- will not contain personal information;
- will not contain another person’s personal information or invade privacy;
- will not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- will not violate the terms of this Agreement;
- will not impersonate another Member;
- will not infringe on anyone’s intellectual property including but not limited to copyright, patent or trademark rights;
- will not contain obscene, lewd, or suggestive content or pornography;
- will not be slanderous, threatening, harassing, racist, or defamatory;
- will not contain the proprietary information of another person or entity;
- will not contain any computer hardware or software, viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, or any other computer program;
- will not be used for commercial or public purposes outside of the of this Agreement;
- will not advertise the products or services of others
- will not my not contain links to third-party web sites;
- will not create liability for Hello Veil;
You agree to respectable judgment when conducting or posting online communication. You assume legal responsibility and will indemnify Hello Veil from all damages incurred as a result of any of your posts.
Hello Veil reserves the right to remove or restrict any posts for any reason that is in violation of this Agreement or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Hello Veil’s sole discretion. Hello Veil reserves the right to terminate Members who violate these rules.
8. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. As a result of this Agreement and whether due to any intentional or negligent act or omission, Hello Veil may disclose or you may otherwise learn of or discover Hello Veil’s documents, business practices, management styles, day-to-day business operations, capabilities, current and future strategies, marketing information, processes, procedures, methods or other aspects of our business. You agree and acknowledge that any and all of Hello Veil’s information is confidential. You agree to use Hello Veil’s information only for the specific purposes as allowed by this Agreement. Any disclosure of Hello Veil’s information to a third party is strictly prohibited. All obligations contained herein shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. Email. Hello Veil may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of our services. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Hello Veil updates and promotions. We will never sell or release your email.
10.Record Keeping. Hello Veil reserves the right to keep all records of any and all communications between you, other Members and wedding planners for administration purposes.
11. Remedies. Remedies for use of Hello Veil that violate this Agreement include but are not limited to the immediate termination of your membership, issuing a warning, monetary compensation, and/or injunctive relief.
12. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Hello Veil and its employees, agents, officers and directors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any manner in whole or in part out of your use of the site.
13. External Sites. Hello Veil may, from time to time, contain links to other sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you. Hello Veil is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the external site and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such external site or resource. Transactions that occur between you and any external sites or third-parties arising thereof are strictly between you and the external site and are not the responsibility of Hello Veil. You should always review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all external sites.
14. Non Discrimination Policy. Hello Veil prohibits discrimination against anyone based on race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran or citizenship status, age, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Hello Veil will take steps to enforce this policy, at its own discretion, up to and including terminating membership. If you experience discrimination with any Member, please contact Hello Veil at Support@HelloVeil.com.